ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning and it is an industry term for the broad set of activities supported by multi-module application software that help a manufacturer or other business manage the important parts of its business, including product planning, parts purchasing, maintaining inventories, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service, and tracking orders. Typically, an ERP system uses or is integrated with a relational database system. O2b Erp persist all the major applications required to manage apparel industry day to day activities and providing proper reporting system.
Some of the major benefits of using O2b Erp system:
- O2b ERP integrates all aspects of the business processes including: manufacturing, design, customer services, financial, sales and distribution. By integrating business processes and people anywhere in your company, you can enjoy more efficient work flow and improved productivity.
- Nowadays, retailers and consumers push for lower prices, better quality and quicker delivery. O2b ERP implementation shows your determination to head for those direction. Confidence of your business partners and consumers will be increased.
- O2b ERP provides the right information to the right people at the right time anywhere in the world, enabling you to improve productivity, enhance decision making and promote communication between coworkers, customers and vendors.
- For better ERP software, it helps to reduce or eliminate duplicate work, and automates operational tasks and provide easy access to information. O2b ERP, therefore, can deliver significant time savings.
- Our ERP solution has the ability to be customized to the extent that screens can be re-model, fields can be edited and the architecture modified through progressive installation processes. In addition, advanced ERP software can be operated in a secured, web-based environment. These features provide flexibility and convenience in implementation and operation.
- Our ERP helps business process flow more smoothly and improves the efficiency of fulfillment process. It leads to reduced inventory. Eventually, it decreases the overall business cost.
- Manufacturing companies often find that multiple business units across the company make the same widget using different methods and computer systems. ERP standardizes the manufacturing processes and improve quality.
O2b ERP provides a way to integrate all your business process. To know more about O2b ERP contact us.